- Updated On:
- October 29, 2022
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 4,077 ft2
“Enjoy commanding views of city lights and beautiful mountain vistas from most every room in this spectacular Country View Custom Estate home. Approximately 4,077 sq ft of luxurious living space has 4 bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms on a very generous 37,024 sq ft lot backing up to Quicksilver Park. Custom designed stain glass is inset into hand-scraped pine entry double doors which open to the beautiful foyer featuring handsome travertine floors with marble inlay. Enjoy a wall of Palladian windows in the living room filtering the natural light and capturing the beautiful views beyond. Formal entertaining can be enjoyed in the spacious dining room with wainscoting and custom wall treatment. The expansive kitchen with travertine counters has multiple preparation areas to accommodate several cooks and overlooks the spacious family room with handsome fireplace and access to the rear yard. The classic architecture and custom treatments of this very special property is a true opportunity to own the very best!
Enter the beautiful Grand Foyer and Living Room enjoying picturesque vistas of the surrounding hills.
• Double door entry with stain glass inset
• Travertine floor and marble accent entry
• Solid slab Travertine staircase
• Beautifully detailed iron railings and banisters
• Lovely natural oak wood flooring and beautiful crown molding & casework
Spacious formal Dining Room features coffered ceilings with beautifully glazed crown molding.
• Arched entry
• Beautiful crystal chandelier
• Picture window with city and mountain views
Gourmet Kitchen is a chef’s dream with several preparing areas, maple cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and generous breakfast nook overlooking the rear yard. Enjoy al-fresco dining on the Pergola covered patio with views of Quicksilver Park.
• Slab travertine counter tops, 2 sinks with disposals
• Viking 6 burner gas range with oven
• 2 Frigidaire dishwashers
• Whirlpool built-in microwave double oven
Adjoining the Kitchen is a spacious Family Room with travertine surround fireplace and custom designed casework around the large picture windows, private terrace and access to the large rear yard. The wet bar has ample storage and is perfectly situated for entertainment.
The Master Suite has a large private balcony offering spectacular city light views of downtown as well as expansive views of the oak studded hillside. Enjoy the beautifully appointed spa inspired bath and walk-in closet.
• Large soaking tub
• His & Her vanities with beautiful slab marble
• Travertine flooring with marble accent
• Shower with 3 shower heads with marble slab and marble accent
An En-suite bedroom boasts city lights and mountain views, walk-in closet with built-in storage, and beautifully appointed bathroom with slab marble counter, floor and shower. Two additional bedrooms share a spacious hall bath.
Other Outstanding Features Include:
• Spacious Laundry Room with sink and ample counter space and storage
• Full bath located off laundry room with access to rear yard
• Security System
• 3 car garage with built-in storage cabinets
• Hillside location with an abundance of wildlife
Offered at $2,498,000”